Hello Monday, and surprise! We are having another baby!
...Okay, just kidding, you already knew that ;)
Every once in a while, I like to put together a little wish list or gift guide for the kiddos, and with baby number three (& another girl) there really isn't much that we NEED thankfully, but it is still always fun to put together a few things that would be in the want category, and especially when you are shopping through a fun site that makes it THAT much more enjoyable to do so!
ps — there’s a code at the bottom of this post for 10% off your next order through said website!
People, The Baby Cubby...
Man, do I wish I had known about this website when I was a first time parent! The Baby Cubby is for every parent out there who has ever felt overwhelmed or discouraged about becoming a parent. The team is made up of actual parents, who have been there and can say, "me too!" They are passionate about encouraging, inspiring, and reminding parents how amazing and important they are, and they prove it by finding the best and safest baby gear and providing it in a fun shopping experience. This is not "just another baby website" where you scroll & scroll through baby stuff, just to end up with a cart full of numerous items that your pregnancy app told you that you needed, but that you don't really know enough about, and so you never end up pulling the trigger at check out due to the combo platter of indecision + lack of information... this is seriously my secret struggle: confessed. The Baby Cubby does things like test strollers on their stroller track, price match everyday - even amazon (amazon addict, say whaaaat?!), offer free shipping nationwide (on orders over $49), and actively engage with shoppers via social media and the cubby community blog to discuss some of the many topics of parenting.
Putting this wish list together through their website was pie, and only got me more excited for our sweet girl's arrival! On to the goodies...
1. A swaddled baby is seriously Heaven. We have swaddles on swaddles, but we don't have these to die for Little Unicorn Swaddles, fruit... i mean, naturally they are at the tippety top of my want list.
2. I'm a sucker for a Little Piggie. I think I've had one picked out for each of our kiddos before they were born + never actually bought one, but third round just feels right.
3. We are ALL ABOUT 100% natural ingredients when it comes to our babes. This Tubby Todd gift set, please + thanks.
4. This Glider Board is among our few NEEDS + is already on the way to us. When we had Lucy, we bought the city select stroller in red and have LOVED it. Now that we're having a third, the glider gives us another way to grow in this stroller + have all our kids on board! We also feel like we've totally earned the parent console too + since we'll officially be outnumbered, I feel pretty good about my Starbucks in a cup holder + my hands free to catch any runaways ;)
5. Let's be real here + admit that of alllll the cute little outfits you see + spend money on for babies, newborns spend most of their time in jammies (or at least mine do). This sleeper looks so comfy + sweet.
6. Kickee Pants is one of my very favorite baby brands. SO soft. Gimme allllll the babies in the softest jams.
7. These Balls are the best! Little fingers can hold them so easily, plus when they start crawling, nothing encourages that more than things that roll!
8. It's no secret that we LOVE books. I might even be on my way to children's book hoarding, so these babylit Books definitely make the list.
9. Hoodie and Leggings... stop.
10. It's been so nice to be able to share + take turns with baby gear having my sisters around with their kiddos, and us all having them at different times! This time though, I'm so excited to be pregnant at the same time as Ashton. This also puts us in need of a Bouncer, since she so graciously let us borrow hers last time around :) I've only heard great things about 4Moms products, so I'd be excited to get my hands on this one.
As always, thank you for stopping by to see what we are up to!! Please use the code HELLOSUGARHILL to receive 10% off your order at babycubby.com, code expires may 28th.
*This post has been written in partnership with babycubby.com, but all opinions are entirely my own. Thanks for stopping in!*