so this project is one i’ve been working on since i was still about to pop pregnant. i started it on a random day, at a random time, with every intention of finishing it that day, but you know.
it sat half painted for about a week & then abel joined us on the outside of my belly, so it stayed half painted for a couple more weeks. & then i finished painting it & it sat without knobs for a couple MORE weeks. but you guys. three months later, & it is now one color & officially has mismatch knobs just the way i imagined. it still needs the dark “wash” i planned on doing to it, but i’ve been sitting on this post & this project for far too long, so i’m counting it as good as done & sharing! maybe i’ll get to that in a couple more weeks… ;)